The winner of last night's season finale was a slight disappointment and as the final six were plucked off one by one, I sat anxiously hoping one of my favorite two remaining contestants Jakob or Kathryn would win. (favorites after Jonathan “Legacy” Perez was voted off) But after a few nail biting minutes Russell was disappointingly announced as the winner. Don't get me wrong, the kid is talented but not as polished as some of his fellow contestants who were more deserving of the title IMHO. I think what really sealed the deal for me was Russell's reaction to winning... he ripped off his shirt in true ghetto fashion and fell to the floor and had to be coaxed up by Kat and while the confetti cleared the air he thanked God for his win.
This season of SYTYCD really trumped all others and showcased a very talented group of dancers (The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers) directed by Jon M Chu and I have to say the choreography is downright AMAZING and it gives me chills every time I watch it .
The following is a trailer for an online series Jon M Chu is set to start in 2010. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment